Durable Carpets for Your Property
Select a Carpet That’s Perfect for Your Home
Give your home a decorative touch by installing a carpet that matches the room it’s laid in. Drop by Keller Design Floors today and check out our vast selection of carpets, all available in different colors, designs, textures and styles.
Our team will assist you in getting the room ready for your new carpet. We’ll move your furniture and old carpet out of the way before we set about getting the job done. You can rest assured knowing that we’ll do the job perfectly.
Check Out the Various Types of Carpets
– Stain resistant carpets: They’re ideal for homes with children and pets, since they’re easy to clean if someone accidentally spills something on it.
– Wear resistant carpets: These carpets are durable. Hence, carpets are the preferred option for living rooms and hallways which tend to have a lot of foot traffic.
– Wear and stain resistant carpets: These carpets are made of tough, innovative fibers which offer protection from wear and tear and stains.
Different Carpet Styles Available
– Loop: These carpets are textured and available in level loops, uneven loops, patterned loops and cut and loop styles.
– Pattern: Patterned carpets enhance the visual appeal of your floors and are available in a wide range of designs and colors.
– Texture: These carpets are guaranteed to make your room look inviting.
– Frieze (twist): These carpets have a textured appearance that holds up well to pressure from footprints and vacuum cleaners.
We’ll Teach You to Take Proper Care of Your Carpet
Once our experts are done installing your new carpet, we’ll explain the different things you can do to take care of it. We’ll even give you a list of cleaning supplies you can use to ensure it always looks brand new.
“We take pride in providing you with good quality work.”